Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lost and Found!

How do u feel wen u loose your most precious possession??..secluded or handicapped?? Where does the mind go??..to find none but that dearest!Recently i lost something so precious(i know you must be curious wats so precious??!!Is it the first birthday gift from mom? or the first gift from her boyfriend!(well oh well this option rules out..coz no boyfriend!..sob sob!)..then wat is it???..some would have guessed my cellphone or some would have guessed my MP3 player..na!!..enuf of crap!..come to the point..what did you loose??

I lost 'ZEAL'..yes i lost myself???!!!..my zeroth birthday gift,my most precious possession!...what???????...yea lost!..so the obvious question is how did u loose or who stole??..some TDH(well the acronym is for Tall Dark Handsome!)???..na!!..then who???..none but this BREAK...whot?????...yep this Dec break..making me the laziest creature alive on this earth!..making me dumber than the dumbest dumb!

But..how can i be away frm my dearest!..it had to come back..n its BACK!!back with a BANG!..a BLAST!..whopeee!..who helped???...the treadmill n the cardio workout,the crunches and the ab sessions...the dumbbells enlivened this dumb(4 sets of 100 counts for shoulders..ma its painin!..gymin after 5 mnths with my fav song(Bon Jovi'z Its my life)..its an absolute bliss!!

3 comments:

harshgreatat15 said...

zeallllllllllllllll
u hav bening lost
i find u as a guide 2 meee
if u se soo
wat wud i du?????
life is nt 4 u ta liveeeeee
its bigg dun make it lik oakssss
by showin ur frustation al arnddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
foooooooooolllll

Nishant said...

lol....u are a crazy gym freak girl.
Damn break making me lazy as well, except the 2 hour evening futball sessions I do mostly nothing. grrrrrr, guess i got to do it like bon jovi as well but not "its my life" but rather "get my life back".

sp0oO said...

u ppl must be outta ur minds...
yeah its my vacation time and am back here at home with loads of spare time and almost nothing to do... [ studying for the exams means nothing to do... ha ha he ah ]...

but in all these hours of laziness alias bliss [ lazing around is my fav pass time ]

atlast i got some time for myself in which i was actually able to find the true me...
after a long time i was able to understand what is really me... now i think i would be able to answer that stupid question... who are u as a person blah blah...

@ zeal... please dont steal my title of being the laziest person alive...
believe me writing this long comment is the most tedious job i have done this vac... so the top spot is taken... ha ha he ah...